Thursday, November 17, 2022

hey b*tch ...

 welcome to glitter barbie, you wh*re <3 

blogging is so 2000s and so am i. i'm 22 (a baby, if you will) but back in my day, i had a cute little blog. it was all horribly written fashion & beauty advice, and present-day me plans to continue the tradition. 

so this is what's up with glitter barbie; 

i'm here to be a bitch, and i will not stand for good vibes, MESSY VIBES ONLY. we're to talk juicy, hello kitty, paris, JERSEY SHORE DUHHHHH, and if you're cool we're gonna chat jerseylicious too. if you don't know what that is PLS go educate yourself, i don't have the time to hold your hand through this girly. 

so... first post... what can i complain about???

OH I KNOW B*TCH. why is juicy couture... collaborating... with mayo????? MAYO???????

what is sexy about mayo. please. don't get me wrong i'm a fan, but with my fries not my tracksuits. mama... what is going on with juicy couture the house down boots????????

i have ONE..... ONE vintage juicy bag and one jacket. its so sad. don''t fucking roast me i swear to god, ur girl is on a budget and i cannot simply drop 300 on a stained bag rn. 

but i would pluck every hair on my body for a pink daydreamer. 

but mAYO? not even ketchup?? hot sauce??? remember that shit f21 cheetos collab? makes me miss those days, so you know the world is coming to an end. 

on other news... ur mom is a slut and so r u <3

thanks for reading ghurls and i'll see you next time i have something to roast. to my nonexistent audience i love every one of youse. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

jerseylicious is a bad bitch staple

 hey b*tch. i'm back on this lovely sunday to persuade you and bless you with some knowledge. have.. you... watched... jerseylicious yet...